Apr 13, 2010

Photo of the Day April 13th, 2010


Another shot from Ally's wedding. I wanted to start with some of these older pictures so it will be easy to see how changes have been made to the way the photos look as techniques and equipment has changed over the last 4 years.
Equipment again was the d200 with Tamron 28-75 lens at f4. This is mostly natural light late in the afternoon.
I love the look of this with the old castle drawbridge with the black chains contrasted with the white dress.
Ally did a great job in this shot, I love the confident look she is giving in this photo.
The processing in this shot really added as I did a bit of an infrared effect which turned it mostly black and white which I thought really worked with the elements in this photo.
I was very careful not to go too far as the detail preserved in the dress is a large component of this shot....if it had been blown it the shot would have been ruined.
Nice job Ally!

No comments:

Post a Comment