Apr 18, 2010

POTD April 18th, 2010


I love this shot of Annie and Rob and Kathryn Albertson Park in Boise.
This from their engagement shoot last week.
This is very late inthe evening the sun was down and the light was fading fast.
Equipment was the d700 with 70-200 at f4.
Sb800 flash on a stand with the 42" softbox from the left, sun setting to the right.

Annie has beautiful hair and I wanted it to show in this photo so I had her stand back and lean into rob so whe could tilt her head way back and have her fall free.
I warmed the colors up just a bit and gave it a saturation boost.

For composition I tucked them right in to the bottom left of the photo between the large fountain on the right and the small one on the left. I have shot a lot of couples in this park but I always try to get a little different twist on the shots so each couple has some unique looking shots of their own.

Great job on this one Annie and Rob!!

No comments:

Post a Comment