Apr 21, 2010

POTD April 21, 2010


This is a shot from Eric and Jackie's engagement shoot at the Old Penitentiary in Boise. I just love this back wall of the prison with the guard tower in the background, it really fits my eye.
Jackie and Eric kind of like each other...can you tell...so it was no trouble getting them to walk up and down this path kissing each other a few times. We got a few good shots out of it and they had some fun...win win.

Shot with the d700 and the 70-200 2.8 lens at f4.
Processing was in lightroom where I brought up the black point and pushed the blues, then gave it some vignetting.

Pretty simple shot really. I found the background I wanted. Used a large f-stop to put the focus on the couple and blur the background.
They walked through the frame until they were right where I wanted them and I took the shot. Planning meets execution, with a great looking fun couple like this it gets pretty easy.

Super job Eric and Jackie!

No comments:

Post a Comment