Apr 27, 2010

POTD April 26, 2010



Suzannah and Mike's engagement shoot at the CW Moore Plaza in Boise.
Suzannah is such a beauty with amazing high and beautiful blonde hair and Mike is such a good sport. We had a great time at their e-shoot.
We had a nice cloudy day so the light was perfect and they showed up looking great, dressed for the occasion.

This is one of the first shoots where I was using my new 85mm f1.4 lens. I love this lens it give the photos a very dramatic look with the short depth of field.

This photo was taken in natural light at F1.4 with the D3 camera, see the how the background just melts away, the bokeh is so creamy. Mike is rendered very out of focus and the background is basically gone which brings your eye right to Suzanah and her beautiful smile.

I purposely chose a nice bright background with no distractions for this shot and then placed them on the bench right in front of the background I chose. I am kneeling down so I am right at eye level with Suzanah, I told Mike he was just a prop in this one...he seemed ok with it haha...

For processing I kept the exposure nice and bright but not blown out anywhere, which adds energy to the photo.

Great job Suzannah and Mike.

No comments:

Post a Comment