May 4, 2010

POTD May 1, 2010



Another picture of Jessica. Just a classic portrait. She has such a great confident look it really shines through.
Shot against the wall of the same old church from the previous days POTD.

D300  28-75 Tamron at F4. Her dark hair and skin color work perfectly against the color of the wall behind her.

I set her up about 10 feet from the wall and used a large f-stop to make sure the wall would be a complete blur.
This is one of my favorite natural light shoots of all time. The old church was a perfect setting. The church has since been turned into a business so it is pretty difficult to get in a daytime shoot there now.

Here is a link to Jessica's gallery at my website, give it a look if you like natural light photography there are some really nice shots in there....if I say so myself: http://alloutdoor.smugmug.com/Portrait-galleries/Jessica-at-an-old-Church-in/7488520_N9Q46#483246717_zv7Ks

Great job Jessica!

No comments:

Post a Comment