May 18, 2010

POTD May 15, 2010



This is Kristina again at Kathryn Albertsons Park in Boise. Obviously a very pretty girl, this girl should be modeling somewhere and I told her so....not sure she believed me.
Anyway I really like this shot, she was fiddling with something and I yelled her name and she gave me that what look and I took this. It is a great way to get a quick relaxed look from someone who is nervous and with Kristina's good looks I like it.
Taken with the d300 and 28-75 Tamron at F4. Softbox is from the left. This is a great little log to put a girl on with this type of pose as it  provides a nice angle. Kristina did not need much help posing and really like the pose she hit for this one.....the lioness...

In processing I made this black and white because of the distracting branches in the back, I find them much less distracting in black and white and Kristina's skin and hair color really work in black and white.

Love this shot Kristina!

No comments:

Post a Comment