May 25, 2010

POTD May 24, 2010



This is a portrait of Jackie at Kathryn Albertson Park in Boise.
This is a senior portrait of her. This was taken a couple years ago actually, since this time I have done two model shoots of her, her engagement and her wedding.
I really like Jackie she is a genuinely sweet person and she is married to my nephew and the entire family loves her.

Anyway this was taken with the d200 and the 28-75 Tamron at F4. I used a sb800 and softbox from the left.
She was laying on the bridge and I was laying across from her.  I chose the background carefull so there is just a pallette of color back there with no distracting elements.
Jackie is kind of shy so she makes a lot of little nervous faces, this is one of those, I think it captures her personality really well.

Nic shot Jackie!

No comments:

Post a Comment