May 5, 2010

POTD May 4, 2010



Portrait of Jackie from her wedding to Eric at The Bishop's House in Boise.
As you can see Jackie is a beautiful young lady. I have shot her twice before but she never looked more beautiful than on her wedding day...that is how it is supposed to be right??

So this antique couch set back in the bridal suite made a perfect setting for this portrait.
I set her up in this pose because I wanted it to look casual sexy but not to over the top. My general rule is anything more than a bikini is ok.

This is shot with the d3 and the 24-70 2.8 lens at f2.8. I shot this with natural light because it just looked better. I also shot it with the softbox but the soft light coming in from behind in this natural light version just looked better to me. I kneeled down to take this shot because I wanted to be at about eye level, if you are using a faily wide lens and you shoot down or up on your subject it can cause a lot of distortion...bad.

So here you have it Jackie in her soft light romantic black and white with a slight strawberry tint added bridal portrait. Looking great Jackie!!

Her is a link the Jackie and Eric's wedding gallery: http://alloutdoor.smugmug.com/Wedding-galleries/Bishops-House-Wedding/10833779_wsf4g#755634048_TP5nW

No comments:

Post a Comment