May 7, 2010

POTD May 7, 2010



This is a shot from Andrea and Eric's wedding at the Ustick Baptist Church and reception at River Rock Ranch in Boise.
This is in the bridal prep room at the church, she is having a toast with all of her ladies there are 6 of them and they all have their glasses raised I found this little space in the arms to frame Andrea's face and here it is.
Andrea is so pretty and she has a great personality, she and her ladies gave that prep room a workout haha.

I took this with the d3 and the 24-70 2.8 lens at f4. This is natural light.
I had a great day with Andrea and Eric, I will post more from their gallery on another day.
Here is a link to their gallery at my website: http://alloutdoor.smugmug.com/Wedding-galleries/river-rock-ranch-wedding/7909992_LXi2n#629461629_SrLSA

In this shot again I went to the black and white, it takes the shot down to the essence of it which is Andrea and her excitement for the day and how much she was enjoying her time with the girls.

Thanks Andrea!

No comments:

Post a Comment