Jun 23, 2010

Cheyanne's outdoor portraits in Kathryn Albertson Park in Boise.










These are outdoor portraits of Cheyanne at Kathryn Albertsons Park in Boise.
Obviously a very pretty girl and a dancer as well.
Cheyanne is a friend of Brianna's who if you have been following the blog you have seen pictures of a couple of different times.

I really enjoy taking photos of dancers. It is a work in progress and I do not quite have it perfected as I have only done it twice.
Cheyanne hit some amazing poses in the air and I captured them pretty well.
For her portraits, as you can see she is just a natural.

All these shots were taken with the d700 with 42" softbox with sb800. For the jump shot I had an additional sb800 bare held behind her and underneath to get some light on the back of her legs to provide additional isolation from the background.

Great job Cheyanne!

No comments:

Post a Comment