Apr 19, 2011

One of my favorite weddings.

Here are a couple photos from Anna and Drew's wedding that I did last year. I reworked these a little bit to enchance the detail in her dress. When I took these I had the ISO just a bit to high and the exposure just a bit to bright and the combination did not allow all of the dress detail to show through.
These are a couple of my all time favorite shots so I figured they deserved to be all they could be.

These were taken with a 42" softbox and the flash was set pretty high so the background would be nice and dark.
I set them up in front of this old fence and it turned out to be a really nice setting. Taken with the d700 and 24-70 2.8 lens.
I used a mixture of tonal contrast and contrast neutralizing to bring back the detail, plus just a little voodoo.




No comments:

Post a Comment