Apr 21, 2011

Stephanie...portrait with her horse.

This is Stephanie Latimer she is a working model but also a serious cowgirl. I shot her portraits a couple times last year but this is my favorite shoot of her...this is her natural environment I think.

We had a great time, my daughter was at the shoot and they had a fun time chatting together about modeling and girl stuff while I was getting the shots.

She wanted some casual shots with her horses so not much makeup at all, just natural. The shoot went by so fast...hope we get a chance to get out again this year.

These shots are natural light just after sunset.

Here is a link to her gallery: http://alloutdoor.smugmug.com/Portrait-galleries/Stephanie-with-her-horses/13818498_zqANG#1012405219_o7VQU

Thanks Stephanie



No comments:

Post a Comment