Sep 8, 2011

Bikini shoot with Charlie.

Charlie at The Old Penitentiary in Boise.
We wanted to shoot where there were not a lot of people around so we could take our time and she would be comfortable. It is a good location as there are a lot of different locations that can be used.

I did Charlie's Senior Portraits a couple years ago and she said she wanted to come back when she was 18 and do another shoot...and she did.
Most of these are with the d700 and 70-200 2.8 or the D3 with the 85 1.4.
If you have followed me at all you know I like short depth of field and these are two of the best combination I know of to provide that.

Most of her shots we did with the off camera speedlight on a stand with shoot through softbox. She left her stack of swimsuits at home as she walked out the door so not the best suit...but that is all there was so we made the most of it.

Some people asked why I shot a girl in a swimsuit and there is no water around....I say why not :).

Anyway hope you like the shots and the rest of here gallery is here:
http://aoboudoirboise.smugmug.com/Other/Charlies-bikini-portraits/18574415_HBmXHc#1434598497_T6JzztK










No comments:

Post a Comment