Nov 21, 2011

Tashianna, fall color natural light outdoor portraits. Kathryn Albertson Park, Boise. Photos by Mike Reid, All Outdoor Photography.

We hit fall color just about at peak, nice cloudy day. These are all natural light outdoor portraits with the Nikon D3 and the older model 85 1.4 lens.

Tashianna's outfits were just right for colors of the locations this day, I really like how this shoot came together. There are a few shots from this day that went right on my all time favorites list. She is a breeze to work with and basically poses herself so I just pick the locations and the light and tell here more or less where to stand and then just shoot. What could be easier?

Check out the gallery, there is a lot of variety and some fun shots. This is one of my favorite galleries as so many elements came together in this one. The setting, the colors, the model .... and of course the light was just right.

For any of you that have been following the blog you already know that this is how I like to shoot when it all comes together. I really like when I don't have to do any posing....I can do it if necessary but it messes with the mojo of the shoot. It makes it much more difficult to really capture a person if you are telling them how to stand......obviously :).

Some of you may recognize Tashianna from the Freak Alley shoot I posted last month.

Here is Tashianna's full gallery:  http://alloutdoor.smugmug.com/Portrait-galleries/Tashianna-Fall/20065698_fTfvW2#1582279443_mwhnbRM







No comments:

Post a Comment