Apr 10, 2012

Senior portraits with Megan at Freak Alley, Boise.

Had a great afternoon with Megan and her sisters at Freak Alley in Boise. Nice cloudy day and really busy with painters and other photographers in the ally, that place is getting popular.

Megan started out shy so we messed around chatted and laughed a lot to get her relaxed and having fun. Took about 30 minutes and pretty soon she was modeling like a pro.

These are all natural light with the d3 and the 85 1.4 at F1.8 if I remember correctly.
I have been shooting more natural light as I find I get a much better flow with the person I am shooting with.
Less time messing with lights and gear is always a plus....especially when we get lucky with cloudy days....which are perfect when shooting in an urban setting like Freak Alley.

Megan's full gallery is here: http://alloutdoor.smugmug.com/BoiseSeniorPictures/Megan/22219100_6D9dHP#!i=1774559525&k=z2PmxFx





No comments:

Post a Comment