Feb 14, 2013

Boise outdoor portraits with Hannah. By Mike Reid.

Boise outdoor portrait shoot with model Hannah, a couple weeks ago at the Old Idaho Penitentiary. This was the second time I have done a shoot in there and there are some really nice sets in there.

These are mostly with the Nikon D3 and the 85 1.4. This is proving to be an excellent combination for natural light photography. All the photos in this set are natural light. Most of these shots are at F2. I always use auto iso so not sure what the iso was but probably ranged from 200 - 800.

Hannah is a fairly experienced model so I did very little posing. I put most of my effort into finding good settings in good light.
She has beautiful hair and amazing blue eyes as you can see in the photos.







Bo


No comments:

Post a Comment